Sunday, March 13, 2011

One Month Down, One Million To Go...

Well, no posts for a while, but I think I have a pretty good excuse :). Now that I have officially been a mom for a month, I am really loving it, but there have definitely been some hard times as well. First, Leroy is adorable and such a good baby. He's not very fussy and is a pretty good sleeper (most of the time), even though that means that he sleeps for 3-4 hours at a time, so we still need to get up a few times in the middle of the night...and that is not that easy. But, he has big blue eyes that melt my little heart when he stares up at me.

He loves going for walks with me, either in him moby wrap (which is awesome) or in his stroller (we got a BOB, that we also love-super easy to steer and much less bumpy than other strollers), and I'm liking the walks too, it really helps to leave the house, and I'm sure the activity isn't hurting the pounds that are still waiting to come off. It also doesn't hurt that because I'm in LA, it's about 75 degrees outside.

We've had some issue with latching on during breastfeeding, so I've been pumping and giving him breast milk that way, which is kind of a bummer, but he seems happy and healthy, so how bad can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment