Saturday, March 19, 2011

Way More Effective Than Any Alarm

Ok, so I realized that I would be changing a lot of diapers for baby Leroy. I even knew to watch out for pee (those boys are sneaky), and I've done a pretty good job of it so far-Jason is the one who usually gets peed on to tell you the truth, but I did not realize that I was in store for this.

So I'm changing the baby, slightly groggy since it's 4:30 in the morning, and I clean him off, grab his new diaper and adjust about to slide it under him when there is a loud noise cming from the table and, what's this? My hand is now covered in hot goop (and not the kind Gweneth is talking about). OH MY GOD IT'S PROJECTILE POOP. Because it was not just poop. None got on the changing table even though that's where his little butt was, it's all over my hand and arm instead. And for those of you blessedly not familiar, it is oddly sticky. And leaves a sticky residue even after I've done a surgeon-style scrub up to my elbows.so that was my awesome wake up call this morning...

1 comment:

  1. Eeeewww! But kind of funny at the same time...
    Use the peepee teepee!

    ReplyDelete