Saturday, March 26, 2011

...and let's see how this goes

Today is my second day at home alone with baby Leroy. Jason is on his second day of a 48 hour shift, which means tonight will be my 3rd straight night of solo baby feedings...3rd night in a stretch of 7, since this 48 hour shift is at the beginning of a new segment (Jason usually works 24 hours at a time, every other day for 3 shifts, then gets 4 days off). So, since he has to wake up all night, potentially, at work, I take the nights before he goes into work as well, which totally makes sense when you think about it, but is perhaps kind of crazy in practice...who knows, it's going ok so far, but I guess we'll have to chat again come night 6 or 7.

Additionally, I'm trying really hard not to be a baby hermit, where I just stay in the house for days on end. Today we went to Target, and visited Jason at work, since his station is only a couple of miles away from the house. However, some days it is just too much of a chore to get everything together to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment