Friday, February 11, 2011

Last Day

Today is my last day of work.  Very crazy, it doesn’t seem any different than any other day yet.  I suppose it will start to sink in when I don’t wake up to go to work on Monday or Tuesday (etc), but it really does just seem like a normal Friday. 
But I am SICK.  AGAIN.  Apparently Jason did not get my sickness, he got some other sickness that he then passed on to me while I was taking care of him.  I suppose that is the difference.  If this was just another Friday and not my LAST FRIDAY, there is no way I would have come into work today because I feel like poo.  I will definitely be embarking on a lovely weekend-full of nada, just rest and emergen-C and TV.
I also had my last ultrasound appointment yesterday (nothing was wrong, just checking up on how big he is).  I really thought that I would get to see really good pictures of him since he’s so developed now, but I was wrong.  He’s actually so big now that they can’t get a good shot of him at all because they can’t get enough of him in the picture.  There may have been a good shot of his face possible, but he’s facing backwards (which is actually good for the birth, but come on baby, where are the picture posing skills?).  I guess I’ll take a bad pose for a better position for labor…
Still pending on that though (the labor, that is).  No contractions or even fake contractions (Braxton Hicks) yet…

1 comment:

  1. Whee!!! Start stealing office supplies and telling people how you really feel! And cough all over everything!

    Actually of course, congratulations on your last day and I hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete