Monday, January 3, 2011

YAY!

Over the weekend I FINALLY made the second set of curtains for the baby's room and covered a pillow and added ties to it for a seat cushion for the rocking chair...SO I AM NOW DONE WITH THE BABY'S ROOM!  I'd put up pictures, but it pretty much looks the same as the pictures I posted last time, just look at the picture with the curtains in it, and then, imagine it a second time above the fire truck :). 

Also, totally getting pumped for my second baby shower this weekend.  That's right, I'm super spoiled, I get two, so look forward to pictures from that, I anticipate greatness from Laura!

In other news, it really has been raining in LA WAY too often and been WAY too cold lately.  It's like I actually need a heater and rain gear and what not.  And I know rain isn't that big a deal, but when you live in a city that was not built to accommodate (I really almost spelled that very wrong, thank you google, I did not mean accomedate--I blame the baby for that really awful almost mis-spell) the rain, it's totally a bigger deal.  1) the puddles on the side of the road near the gutter totally go almost all the way across the road. and nothing drains properly and of course, 2) no one knows how to drive in rain (although I suppose because of point #1 it IS harder, but still), and 3) mostly because I started making a list and without at least 3 things on it it really does look pretty pathetic, I really thought the rain was over this time and straightened my hair and it's just so much harder in the rain...I suppose I'll just have to invest in some rain gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment