Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why must sleeping be done lying down?

So, what's up with this crippling hip pain?  I'm mostly fine during the day, you know, unless I try to do something really crazy like to go Restaurant Depot and Costco in the same day, where I am then completely wiped out for pretty much the rest of the day.  But really, I've been so wild and crazy, what was I expecting?  But at night, lying in bed, I dread having to turn over because it feels like my lower half is just going to fall off at the hip bone--the left side of me at least.  (and I know, I know, it could be so much worse, I could be on bed rest, or worse worse worse, but it is pretty painful and annoying). 

Yes, I have one of those giant pillows that takes up the whole bed, and it helps, but I think if I wasn't using it I'd just be paralyzed instead of in the amount of pain I'm in now...So, internet, build me a contraption so that I don't have to lie on either side at night?  Please?

Also, had a fabulous LA baby shower thrown by Laura & hosted by Shannon...more on that as soon as I get it together and copy pictures onto my computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment