Friday, January 28, 2011

Holy Crap!

So I just got done with my super fun work baby shower, and what a lovely day for it--sunny and 80 in January :).  And we played some games (baby word scramble, fill in the blank with candy names, and the ever popular guess the candy bar that's smashed up in the diaper)--and my office bought me an iPad!  I am so excited!  My laptop at home is just not what it once was at all.  A while back it got a virus, so then I reinstalled everything, but it just hasn't been the same.  When I try to scroll down on any page, it doesn't go smoothly, just kind of reloads after a few seconds and takes forever to load...BUT NO LONGER!  I am now super fancy!  I'm going to have to start dressing fancier and being way cooler in general...but here's the question:  I got the 16gb (which, thank you work, that is AMAZING), but do I need to upgrade it to the 32 or 64?  Thoughts anyone (other than the obvious jealousy, of course)?

No comments:

Post a Comment