Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh, hello not thank you cards

There is definitely something wrong with me.  I'm usually so efficient with my thank you notes, I get them out in record time, I swear, but I just can't bring myself to start writing the thank you notes for the awesome baby shower I had for all the awesome things that people brought me.  Even though I am very thankful for all the gifts that I got (thank you everyone!).  Instead I've been doing really exciting stuff like reading endless books about how not to have a jerky baby and trying to find new ways to sit/lie down so that those things can be done in a way that isn't super uncomfortable, and writing a blog post right now in order to try to put them off a little bit longer...

Also--3 more weeks of work!  So crazy, the 15 (business) day countdown is officially on!

No comments:

Post a Comment