Friday, April 22, 2011

Now what?

So I love my little baby Leroy. But goodness, do the days just stretch out in front of me like a never ending void to fill...I have a pretty good routine for the morning segment, get up, feed baby, change clothes, activity mat time, me workout, go for a run/walk with the baby & Roscoe, then it's time for lunch...then...more activity mat? Some assisted sitting? He just can't do that many things yet, but I feel like he must be bored with this stuff. Also I'm trying not to put him inn his bouncy chair or swing too much because the doctor pointed out that the back of his head is flat...but he gets so pissed after a little bit of tummy time. Is there're some magical 2 month old baby activity that I don't know about that will occupy his attention and not contribute to a mis-shapen head?

No comments:

Post a Comment