Saturday, April 23, 2011

Moving on

So the madness has now stopped. No more pumping four times a day with tiny results. No more beating myself up four times a day (at least) because there must have been something I was doing wrong. I have now officially moved on to formula only and I am finally fine with it.

Also telling me I've made the right decision: the weaning process, that is, weaning the pump of course. I've heard it can be a process that takes kind of a while. Slowly tapering off, decreasing slowly to avoid engorgement which can be really painful. Me? I just stopped. Completely. No issues at all. Yeah, I wasn't quite making the production one would hope for.

And now I have more time with baby Leroy, more happy hours in the day, more sanity. I am so relieved I finally made the decision.

1 comment: