Friday, April 8, 2011

A fun new goal to work towards

So yesterday I was looking for a present and finally went to a little store around the corner from my house and OH MY GOD IT HAS THE CUTEST STUFF IN THERE. And it's not even expensive. It's closeout designer stuff and I wanted EVERYTHING in there. Sadly though, I'm still about 20 pounds heavier than I was pre-pregnancy, so here is my new goal for weight loss (buy everything in that store). And I'm really working on it. Leroy, Roscoe, and I go for walks every other day and I'm doing some workout videos on most of the other days too...but so far I'm still the same weight! So bitter. I'm definitely going to continue, since not only do I really want to be smaller, but I have a fantastic wedding to go to in about a month and I would really like to be smaller for that too...we'll see I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I saw you recently and you look FANTASTIC! However, if you want a walking partner...I would love to walk with you!! Also, I want to check that store out!!!

    ReplyDelete