Friday, December 17, 2010

Look Baby Room Progress!

So, apparently I'm taking the slow and steady approach to this baby room...but there has been progress.  Here are the birds/whole wall treatment perhaps finished...
Do you think the birds look "birdy" enough?  Also, check out the super cute owl blanket I got from my sister at the Bay Area baby shower :)

And here's some more new stuff:


There was a bit of a dilemma for a minute because I wanted that cubby thing from Ikea, but they only sell them in 2x4 , which was too big for that spot, or 2x2 which was too small, so I found the Ikea Hack blog which was very helpful and figured out that Jason could just cut the extra cubby off, so now I have my dream-size cubby shelf thing.  So exciting for me.  Also, the cutest fire engine ever from my Mom :).

And I suppose this picture is also up already, mostly, but there are new (I think) curtains in the background and a cute blanket/ground pad thing on the chair now:

Whee!

1 comment:

  1. Looks really cute!!! Love that fire truck! And, the cubby is awesome.

    ReplyDelete