Friday, November 19, 2010

In Other Way Better News

I love baking.  I've grown a bit more lazy lately, but I suppose growing a person will do that to you.  I baked a whole dessert buffet at my wedding and I think it turned out great (even though I curiously forgot to eat, but that's really beside the point).  However, when baking, Jason and I usually don't finish an entire recipe's-worth of stuff so it gets brought into work and...

I have received my first offical order for cupcakes earlier this week and I'm very excited about it.  Yay extra income!  I will be providing 4 dozen red velvet cupcakes for a co-worker's Thanksgiving feast.  Luckily, this year I am not hosting Thanksgiving (I will be going up to the Bay Area where not only do I get to see my family, but also get an awesome baby shower thrown by my sister and mom--pictures and awesomeness recap to follow), so I won't be baking these AND everything else, which makes me even happier.

good times

No comments:

Post a Comment