Friday, November 19, 2010

Argh!

Ok, everyone around me (though, not actually the people who will be reading this):  Correct, I am NOT DUE TILL THE END OF FEBRUARY.  Oh, you think I'm giant?  Am I sure it's not till the end of February?  Is it twins in there?  Great.  Yes.  No.  Oh, you only gained 12 pounds when you were pregnant?  That's so super awesome for you. 

Yeah, people have been very vocal about their feelings about my size, and mostly all at work, which is extra weird because then I have to be on my good work behavior.  I may just be extra annoyed because of all the extra hormones and whatnot floating around, but really, in what other situation is it ok to say how big someone is now?  Do I reply back about their weight gain/outfit/hair choices?  Obviously not, although we'll see as time goes on...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Pregnant people commenters are the best! All sane thinking/better judgement right out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read the post about how you tell them where to stick it...

    ReplyDelete